We provide weekly backdoor and curbside sanitation and recycling pickup services in Franklin, Brentwood, Nolensville, Thompsons Station, Grassland and surrounding Williamson County areas. Please call to verify service schedule and rates in your area.
Residential Waste Removal:
We provide backdoor or curbside waste removal services.
(Listed below are our pickup day requirements.)
- All trash must be bagged
- Trash must be out by 7:00 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day.
- Backdoor Service:
- All trash should be left by or near the backdoor or garage door. Please NOTIFY us if your trash is located in an area not easily seen. Communication is very important so that we do not miss your trash.
- If your home requires a gate code to enter the property, please provide us with that code or leave the gate open so we do not miss your trash.
- If you have aggressive animals on the property, please restrain them on your scheduled pickup day for the safety of our drivers.
- Curbside Service:
- 96 gallon can will be provided by ELITE.
- On your scheduled service day, place the provided can at the end of your driveway for pickup.
- Wet Paint Products (Empty or dried paint products are acceptable.)
- Motor oil
- Needles or syringes
- Hazardous waste
- Dead Animals
Residential Recycling Program:
We provide a designated recycling day for all areas serviced. A 32 gallon recycling bin will be provided for all members of our recycling program. Acceptable and unacceptable materials are listed below.
- Cans: Aluminum, tin, and jar lids
- Paper: Newspaper, cardboard, carton board, junk mail, paperback books, phone books, magazines and paper grocery bags.
(FLATTEN or CUT all boxes and remove all packing materials.)
- Plastics: All containers and plastic bags. (Recycle codes 1 thru 7)
- No hazardous or chemical materials.
Motor oil, paint products, fluorescent bulbs and cleaners
- No food or food contaminated recyclables
- No toilet paper, paper towels or tissue paper
- No Styrofoam (Remove Styrofoam from all boxes)
- Broken mirrors
- No Glass (including broken mirrors and, clear or colored food and beverage containers.)
- Household dishes
Homeowners Association Program:
We offer special programs and pricing for homeowner associations and properties that are professionally managed.
Please give us a call for further details and take advantage of exclusive pricing.
Special Pickup Services:
We offer special pickup services for large household items and excessive household trash. (Ex. Furniture, etc) Please call to verify service and rates.
New Homeowner Move In Program:
We understand that moving into a new home can be a daunting task and trash can accumulate very quickly. Please give us a call to discuss this special program.
We understand most homeowners put a lot of time and effort into maintaining a well manicured yard. In an effort to assist in the disposal of the waste generated, Elite Sanitation provides a yard waste removal service. Please call our office to receive a quote and schedule a pickup.
*Effective Immediately: Yard waste is no longer accepted with your regularly scheduled household trash pickup.*